Child’s First Visit
- To provide pleasant introductions to the dental setting and staff, an overall positive experience for your child.
- To perform a comprehensive exam and assessment of your child’s dental health and needs, both now and future.
- To obtain radiographs when possible in order to provide important additional diagnostic information.
- To perform preventive measures such as cleaning, topical fluoride application, oral hygiene instructions and dietary guidance.
- To provide the parents or guardians a thorough analysis of the child’s dental and oral status, including restorative needs, orthodontic treatment needs, and home care recommendations.
- To provide an assessment of treatment methods that would best serve, given your child’s behavior and abilities.
Dental health is important, and it’s important to us that your child feels comfortable receiving the necessary attention to ensure the health of their smile. We understand the dentist’s office can be scary, which is why we take special care to help your little ones feel comfortable on their first trip in.
We do our best to explain to your child what to expect so there are no surprises. During their visit, it is our goal to examine the development of their mouth, including: crowding, appearance of calcium deposits, abnormalities in number of teeth, baby bottle tooth decay, gum disease, TMJ, and signs of prolonged problems such as thumb-sucking and teething. We also like to educate them on proper brushing methods and dental care, and letting them be a part of the process concerning their dental health so that they can develop life-long habits.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT NOW!
The doctor would love to meet you and your family and provide you with the dental care you deserve!
CALL NOW AT
We strive to...
Insurance & Billing
Why Choose Our Practice
Kind & Hospitable
Flexible Financing Options
We serve the great people of Rocklin. Please don’t hesitate to give us a call, and we will gladly assist you with driving instructions from your area. All we ask is that you please drive carefully.
What the Monsters Say!
We are so happy to share what our amazing patients have had to say about their experience at Rockville Smiles! We can't wait to help you smile.
“Fast and easy. They were able to schedule us the next day and take us in as soon as we arrived. Great service and communication.
“Rockville has an amazing team I recommend them for any parent …awesome with kids..thank you so much🤗
“We came in for a second opinion and the nurse and Dr we’re great! They figured out a way to treat my sons cavities without putting him under. Would definitely recommend Rockville smiles.