About Rockville Smiles
We are proud to offer the latest pediatric dental care advancements and techniques to the community of Roseville. Our dentists and staff maintains the highest standards in dental care through continuous education.
Superior oral health is vital for a child’s development and our compassionate, caring dental professionals are here to help our patients every step of the way.
Rockville Smiles is a leading pediatric dental and orthodontic practice located in Roseville, CA and we are all about kids! Our practice was founded as Image Orthodontics and in 2016, we added pediatric dentistry to our services. We moved locations and designed the new practice with children in mind. From the toys and video games in our colorful waiting room to our children themed treatment rooms, we provide our patients with a fun, comfortable and enjoyable dental experience.
Although modern day dentistry centers around prevention, many treatments or interventions are still needed. The majority of dental treatments are carried out to prevent or treat the two most common oral diseases which are tooth decay and gum disease. Catching risks early can make all the difference.
Utilizing the latest technology in orthodontics, our orthodontist offers several options of high-quality orthodontic care for all ages. If you are looking for affordable braces, Invisalign or other orthodontic procedures, call today to schedule your free consultation and see what we can do for you.
We have several important goals during your child’s first visit to our office. First, we want to introduce your child to staff and the dental setting in as non-threatening a way as possible.
1. To provide pleasant introductions to the dental setting and staff, an overall positive experience for your child.
2. To perform a comprehensive exam and assessment of your child’s dental health and needs, both now and future.
3. To obtain radiographs when possible in order to provide important additional diagnostic information.
4. To perform preventive measures such as cleaning, topical fluoride application, oral hygiene instructions and dietary guidance.
5. To provide the parents or guardians a thorough analysis of the child’s dental and oral status, including restorative needs, orthodontic treatment needs, and home care recommendations.
6. To provide an assessment of treatment methods that would best serve, given your child’s behavior and abilities.
Thank you for choosing Rockville Smiles. We are looking forward to treating you. For convenience sake and to make your appointment easier, we would like to capture information for your chart and our staff prior to you seeing our dental providers. We have two easy ways for you to give us your information.
1. Our on-line form: Click Here: New Patient Registration to access it.
The electronic form is for Pedo Patients only. NOT to be used for orthodontic appointments.
2. If you aren’t interested in filling out your information on-line, we have PDF forms you can print, fill out and bring with you to your appointment:
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT NOW!
The doctor would love to meet you and your family and provide you with the dental care you deserve!
We are proud to offer the latest pediatric dental care advancements and techniques.
Why Choose Our Practice
Kind & Hospitable
We designed the new practice with children in mind! From the toys and video games in our colorful waiting room to our children-themed treatment rooms, we provide our patients with a fun, comfortable and enjoyable dental experience.
Flexible Financing Options
No Insurance, no problem! At Rockville Smiles Children's Dentistry & Orthodontics, we strive to make dental care accessible for all children and will do our utmost to work with our patients to create affordable payment plans.
We serve the great people of Roseville. Please don't hesitate to give us a call, and we will gladly assist you with driving instructions from your area. All we ask is that you please drive carefully.
What the Monsters Say!
We are so happy to share what our amazing patients have had to say about their experience at Rockville Smiles! We can't wait to help you smile.
"We came in for a second opinion and the nurse and Dr we’re great! They figured out a way to treat my sons cavities without putting him under. Would definitely recommend Rockville smiles.
Review on Google
"Rockville has an amazing team I recommend them for any parent ...awesome with kids..thank you so much🤗
Review on Google
"Fast and easy. They were able to schedule us the next day and take us in as soon as we arrived. Great service and communication.
Review on Google
Contact our Friendly Staff Today!
Monday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
© 2021 Rockville Smiles
Built with Connect the Doc